The previous versions of Plantronics’ update tool had some major bugs that can lead to the permanent damage of your headphones, this post will hopefully teach you how to fix your broken headphones.
- Find an Android Phone, download the Official updater.
- Plug your headset into a reliable power source.
- Your headset will now flash both blue and red light slowly.
- (Open your Bluetooth settings on the phone, unpair the original headset.)
- (Turn Bluetooth off and on, let it re-scan.)
- (You should now see your headphones in Bluetooth settings.)
- Pair it
- Now open the application and the update should automatically start.
Step 4 to 6 are not needed if you had unpaired your headphones from your phone already.
The headphones should be functional after the aforementioned process.